A good ergonomics program can be a valuable asset to employers from all sectors
- Office setting
- Service industry
- Transportation & Logistics
- Aviation & Airports
- Medical & Nursing
- Government & Municipalities
- And more!
Ask yourself these questions
- Is there one department within my company that has a higher injury rate than all others?
- Is that reported injury really work-related?
- How can I reduce injury risk within the entire company? Where do I start?
Our Certified Ergonomics Evaluation Specialists (CEES) are ready to help you answer those questions with objective, scientific ergonomics evaluations.
Use ergonomics evaluation data to
- Prevent overuse, repetitive and static motion injuries in manufacturing and other blue-collared employees
- Reduce workplace injury risk by properly setting up computer workstations
- Increase employee productivity
- Protect your company when protesting a suspicious workers compensation claim
Find More About Ergonomics
Let the Injury Prevention Specialists with over 30 years of experience in the Occupational Medicine analyze your company data.