Onsite Athletic Trainers for the Workplace
Athletic Trainers (AT’s) are highly skilled health care professionals who work with physicians to not only prevent, assess and rehabilitate musculoskeletal injuries, but also work with clients to optimize their physical activity and enhance performance.
Often referred to as “Athletic Therapists”, AT’s are proving to be an extremely valuable asset in the workplace by providing employer-based and OSHA compliant injury prevention programs that foster immediate results. See our case study report for additional information
IPS will provide your company with a highly skilled AT to run your onsite medical facility.
The Onsite AT will perform such duties as:
- Onsite injury assessment with root cause analysis
- Onsite injury first aid (as defined by OSHA!) Most injuries do not need physician attention.
- Comprehensive Ergonomics analysis
- Workplace stretching & strengthening programs
- Medical case management
- Workplace emergency response
- Corporate health & wellness initiatives
- And so much more!
Don’t let workplace injuries hurt your bottom line! Let the Injury Prevention Specialists handle it!
- PREVENT New Worker’s Compensation Claims
- PREVENT OSHA Recordable Injuries
- DRASTICALLY REDUCE company Recordability Rate
- DRASTICALLY REDUCE company “days away from work, restricted work or job transfer injury and illness” (DART) rates
- DRASTICALLY REDUCE work-related medical expenses
- INCREASE employee productivity with scientifically proven employee strengthening programs
Learn More About Onsite Athletic Trainers
Let the Injury Prevention Specialists with over 30 years of experience in Occupational Medicine analyze your company data.