Workforce readiness is a strategy used to ensure that company employees have the skills, competencies and behaviors to succeed in today’s workplace. All too often, an employer’s workforce is weakened by musculoskeletal injury, thus hurting the bottom line. Implement these IPS Workforce Readiness Injury Prevention programs into your Human Resources strategies to optimize employee output while reducing company injury rates. IPS will ensure your employees are ready to safely and efficiently meet the functional demands of the workplace.
Workforce Readiness strategies include:
- Comprehensive Job Analysis:
– Defining Essential Functions
– Functional Job Descriptions (FJP’s)
– Physical Demands Analysis (PDA’s)
- Post Offer Employment Testing (POET’s)
- Transitional Duty Programs
- Job Rotations
Learn More About Workforce Readiness
Let the Injury Prevention Specialists with over 30 years of experience in the Occupational Medicine analyze your company data.